The voting results indicated the majority of neighbors wanted to re-schedule the annual BHR children’s holiday social at the BHR clubhouse during a weekday, before Christmas. Thus, the new party time is Thursday, December 20, 2018, starting at 5:30 PM.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP (again or for the first time) using the sign-up genius below. If you are able, please bring a snack and a book to share. BHR will do the rest!
Santa will not be able to attend the BHR social this year. However, we will be writing letters to Santa.
Also, due to the time of day, we will not be able to have live “reindeer” (horses in costume) this year either. Hopefully the weather will cooperate in 2019, and we can add the “reindeer” back next year.
The Re-Scheduled Holiday Children’s Social will include:
· Letter writing to Santa station
· Various craft stations
· Indoor ice skating and snowball fight
· Reading corner, where families can bring their favorite holiday book to read and share with others (see sign-up genius)
· Cookie decorating station
· Hot chocolate (Peppermint Schnapps will be available for adults 21 and over)
· Appetizers (see sign-up genius)